Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Greetings!

Greetings! I'd like to introduce myself as your local veterinarian. I have lived in Umatilla, Florida since 1987 with my wife, Debbie, our two daughters, Rebecca and Liz, and our animals...too many to name but loved all the same!

We have a large church family at First Baptist Church of Umatilla and extend a heart-felt invite to join us on any given Sunday.

I graduated from Auburn University College of Veterinary Medicine in 1981 and have practiced in both Alabama and Florida for over 28 years. In 1990, my office was in Orange City, Florida, where I practiced until I sold it in 2007. For the past two years I have done relief work for other local veterinarians.

With my new business venture, mobile veterinary services, I can stay active in medicine and still balance an enthusiasm I have to serve with Christian Veterinary Missions.

I look forward to meeting you and your beloved furry ones, as we would like you to meet us!

Sincerely,
Kelley Bradford, D.V.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment